For all the cookie monsters in my life who also try and remain healthy, I just stumbled across a treat for you.
I popped into the Westerly Natural Market (I thank my lucky stars I live so close) to pick up some supplies. They always have someone in there peddling a new product. And I always stop and have a little taste. Which is how I discovered Cavemen Cookies. From their website:
All of the ingredients in Cavemen Cookies are basic items that early men and women had access to. That means that they are All-Natural, Gluten-Free, and contain no grains or dairy. Better yet – they are just 65 calories per cookie!
They’re made from nuts, fruit and honey! In fact - our cookies are made from such simple, wholesome ingredients that they will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you feeling full and satisfied due to the protein, dietary fiber, and good fats that they contain!
I don’t even particularly like cookies but I do have the largest sweet tooth known to man. OH MY GOD. These cookies are divine.
The only downside is that they are pricey - $10.99 for a 6oz bag. That’s what I get for grocery shopping on an empty stomach.
- inventing-anew reblogged this from yourhealthista
- daleena likes this
- ninetydays likes this
- sasstacular likes this
- nothing-tastes-better reblogged this from ninetydays and added:
- ninetydays reblogged this from nothing-tastes-better and added:
- quarter-turn likes this
- healthylittlelamb likes this
- newquill reblogged this from yourhealthista and added:
- yourhealthista reblogged this from georgiegirlnyc and added:
- karlaakins likes this
- quyenhuynh likes this
- kilowatt likes this
- fizzingwhizbie likes this
- hitchntakeone likes this
- veronicalovesarchie likes this
- itssstephanie likes this
- reallykatie likes this
- pinkhotel likes this
- georgiegirlnyc posted this